jueves, 8 de agosto de 2019

A family meal

The only family meal that comes to mind is yesterday’s, 7 august, 2019.
I was at home, besides there were my mom, my 3 brothers, my grandmother, one my aunt y my cousin close.
we start eating appetizer (French fries, canapé, chis-pop, etc.) then we ate sushi. It was fun, because 1 my brother, my cousin and my, nobody knew how use Chinese chopsticks, whereby they were disarmed all sushi. To end, of dessert we ate some cupcake of the pokemon (they were a total of 10) but chocolate cookies.
It was memorable, why is day is my birthday, besides that they were the day before that was the birthday of one they brother.
for this reason, the two birthdays are celebrated together and a great party is held for both of us, so apart from eating, we play table game and they open a present.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario