jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

A Holiday 2.0



This year on vacation I went to the island of Chiloé, Chile. 
I went with one of my brothers and my grandparents on behalf of my father.
We stayed two weeks, we stayed in a palafitte house, so at night we watched the tide rise. We also eat at several restaurants and try several varieties of potatoes and ways to prepare the fish. as we tried the currant to the hole.
What I liked the most was when one day we were able to go to a traditional fair in Chiloé. Since there were exhibitions of different customs from there. There was a horse riding sector and one with statues representing different myths and legends of the sector, that place was my favorite.
My favorite myth is that of Piunchen, which is half of a flying snake, a human, a bird, a quadruped, a bat, a frog, a bush and a tree.
I also went to a penguin nature reserve the Puñihuiel in the Chiloé. In it we see Humboldt penguin and Magallanes pinguin, since this reserve is a nesting sector for two species.
To see the penguin, we had to get on a boat, which was sailing across the sea. even so, to see them it was from boat because we could not get close to them.


4 comentarios: