jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

A family member or relative

The relative I am going to talk about is my sister. She is my little sister, she is 4 years old.
She is the smallest of the family, so she only goes to the kindergarten.
My relationship with her is good and I always play with her or take care of her.
She thinks that I do not have friends, because she never sees me bring someone home and why I do not go out much.
So she says he has to be with me so that I am not alone. That is why she always brings toys to my room to be with me.
Also invites me to play with her to the house, comb the doll or comb between us.
Although other time we fight a lot, for things like that I do not want to play with she or because she does not want to be with me.
Even if she is so small, she like clothes that are "pretty" so sometime I tell her to help me choose clothes to wear. It is something like my little personal advisor.
I gen normal with the rest of my brother and my sister. But with her it is fun to bother her or play with her.
On September 13, she has an act at his school, so I am going to miss the university to see it. Because she was the one who asked me to go see her.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario