jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

a birthday

In general I do not celebrate my birthdays, so I do not have any special ones to remember.
And my family in general is not celebrating birthdays either. At most we make an occasional family dinner when it is a birthday.
The last dinner for birthdays was in August of this year, to celebrate my birthday and my brother´s birthday, since we took each other for a couple of day.
I will talk about this, since as it is the closest, it is the one I remember most.
This was in my home, besides there were my mom, my 3 brothers, my grandmother, my aunt y my cousin close.
We start eating appetizer (French fries, canapé, chis-pop, etc.) then we ate sushi. It was fun, because 1 my brother, my cousin and my, nobody knew how use Chinese chopsticks, whereby they were disarmed all sushi. To end, of dessert we ate some cupcake of the pokemon (they were a total of 10) but chocolate cookies.
For my brother, we bought a cake decorating from Steven Universe (a cartoon he likes)
At the time of the gifts there were not many, but my brother received a board game (since he collects them) and a drawing (which I gave myself). They gave me a Mulan doll and colored pencils.
In general this happens in all birthdays celebrations, just change the gifts and food a little depending on who the birthday is.
Beside we never invite other people, it is only among the family.


1 comentario: