viernes, 4 de octubre de 2019

The Future


actually I do not have many expectations regarding my future, because I am not planning for the long term, Iam more that liing in the moment and doing things in an instant. the most future thar I have come to considerhave bee vacations of the seme ayer.
Still I have ideas of how I would like to be or things that Iwoul like to do in the future. 
The first that everyone is able to travel outside the country, but by myself, that is, without being paid by my parents (a place that I would especially like to go to is Spain, Germany or Japan, because they are countries that excite me a lot).
Another thing that I would like for my future, is not to be neither married nor to be with children, that is a thought that I have since I was little, I am anti-marriage and I do not see layers of being able to raise a child. 
I don't know if I work exactly on what I'm studying, I like my career and I would like to do it, but I still can't do very well to the idea of ​​working on the same thing all my life. 
 As an adult, I see myself living in a city, somewhat busy and entertaining.
 But maybe if I get old, I would like to live near a forest or in the countryside, in an icy place and with very little noise and very few people.

1 comentario: