jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

Read Detective Conan´s Mangas

One goal that I set last year was to read all the chapters of Detective Conan´s Manga.
I did this because last year I break my foot, so I had a lot of free time. Since I could not even walk.
I decided to read Detective Conan because it is very long, at that time I had more than 1000 chapters. And I had a little more than two months of absolute rest.
It was difficult, because of the number of chapters I had, because more than one were quite boring and at times I was tired of always reading the same thing. But in the end he was still reading because had nothing better to do.
I could not say how I felt while reading the manga, I just wanted to kill the dead time I had. Since I could do nothing but lie.
When I told my best friend what I was doing, she replied "You are crazy. There are many chapters" to what I said "is that I do not know what else to do, I got be read and always wanted to read that Manga"
More people told me the same thing, but then they gave me the reason, that if I did not do it at that time I could never do it. Because it really took me a long time to read all the chapters.
I am currently up to date with the manga. To date they have released a total of 1042 chapters, but the Manga is still in broadcast, so there are still more chapters to finish.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario